Terms and conditions
The following terms will have the following meanings assigned to them:
- "You" refers to the user of the website.
- The website refers to this website, 'carbonyte.io'
- The terms and conditions will henceforth be referred to as 'terms'
- These terms will refer to the company, its agents, managers, its services from time to time as "we", "us" and "our"
General Terms and Conditions.
It is your responsibility to thoroughly read and understand the terms set by Carbonyte as they govern the use of the website.
These terms are legally binding between you and Carbonyte.
We reserve the right to change or amend these terms without prior notice to the users. These changes will be effective when posted on the website. It is the duty of you, the user, to keep yourself updated with the rules.
You will be bound to the revised rules if you access the website after the revised rules become effective.
Carbonyte reserves the right to choose where it conducts business and may restrict or refuse its services in certain countries or regions.
Disclaimer of Liability
The company expressly disclaims any liability arising from a flaw, bug, or defect in the code. We disclaim all liability for any fault in any network over which the Callisto is mined, as we have no control over the transaction verification processes.
We disclaim any liability for any malicious activity that results in the loss or removal of Callisto. The company disclaims any/all liability for any harm that may befall the user in any way.
We have no control over the process of mining of cryptocurrency and will not be held liable for any significant losses that may be incurred by the user.
Carbonyte, its employees, agents, directors, members, representatives and all third-party service providers disclaim liability for any damage that may occur to you from
- Accuracy of content of this site
- Accuracy of content of sites linked to Carbonyte within the site.
- Property damage of any nature
- Third party conduct
- Unauthorised access to our servers, including any information or data stored within
- Unauthorised access to your computer or internet-compatible devices
- Service interruption caused by unscheduled maintenance of the site
- Viruses, bugs, worms, or the like which may be transferred from this site
- Any damage that occurs due to violation of these terms
- Non-performance of Carbonyte services
- Fault in the network being used to access Carbonyte
- Carbonyte expressly disclaims any and all liability for any accidental, direct or indirect damages that may occur from Carbonyte services, its performance
By using Carbonyte services, you acknowledge and agree to the following:
You are fully aware of the risks that arise from transactions of cryptocurrency, and will be held responsible for the same, should they occur.
Carbonyte will not be held responsible for the risks, and any damages that may occur due to the same. We are under no obligation to compensate any losses that you may face during the use of Carbonyte services.
Although Carbonyte has strived to keep the information provided through its services accurate, we do not guarantee its accuracy, reliability and performance. We are not liable for any losses or damages that may be caused to you by use of these contents. We will also not be held responsible for any misunderstanding or misinterpretation of the information available on Carbonyte.
Compliance with Laws
While Carbonyte welcomes all miners, it maybe prohibited in some countries. We cannot verify the legality of the service in each jurisdiction or provide legal advice. It is your duty to ensure that crypto mining is legal in your jurisdiction. It is your responsibility to comply with any applicable laws, policies and regulations of your jurisdiction regarding the use of Callisto and your use of Carbonyte services does not violate any laws and regulations applicable to you. We accept no responsibility for any legal fines you may acquire due to legal laws in your region. You also must ensure you are of legal age to deal with crypto currency.
You also acknowledge that your funds come from legitimate sources and don’t arise from illegal activities.
Carbonyte has been committed to maintaining the security of User entrusted funds, and has implemented industry-standard protection for its services. However, the actions of individual Users may pose risks. You shall safeguard your credentials, and not disclose such information to any third party. You also agree to be solely responsible for taking the necessary security measures to protect your user information.
Carbonyte assumes no liability for any loss or consequences caused by authorised or unauthorised use of your account credentials.
Carbonyte grants you permission to access and use Carbonyte services through your computer or Internet-compatible devices under the condition that you adhere to the terms and conditions. This does not transfer Carbonyte services or intellectual property to you. The use of Carbonyte services for resale or commercial purposes is not permitted. Transactions cannot be made on behalf of other people or organisations. These actions will be considered a serious breach of these Terms. Essentially, you are hereby forbidden from using Carbonyte services in any way not expressly permitted by these Terms.
All the text, graphics, computer code, audio, programs, software, products, information and documents, along with the design, structure and layout included in the services, are owned, controlled and licensed by Carbonyte.
Any recommendations or feedback about Carbonyte services are owned solely by Carbonyte. Any changes or modifications made by Carbonyte based on such feedback will be owned by Carbonyte alone, and any desire to be acknowledged or recompensed for such changes will be waived.
All announcements, news, promotions will be officially released on this website, www.carbonyte.io . It is your duty to regularly update yourself with the same.
We disclaim any liability arising from ignorance or negligence of the announcements, and will not be held responsible for any losses that may arise from this.
Carbonyte is under no obligation whatsoever to provide any financial or investment advice to you for decisions involving the use of Carbonyte services. Information supplied by Carbonyte will be not considered as financial or investment advice of any sort. We recommend you consult legal professionals for the same. Carbonyte will not be held responsible for the decisions you make to buy, sell or hold digital assets based on information provided by Carbonyte. You should consult your financial advisors before investing.
Carbonyte will not be held responsible for any damages caused by extraordinary events or circumstances beyond the control of Carbonyte, such as criminal activities or natural calamities.
By using Carbonyte Services, you agree to comply with the following provisions:
- All activities carried out should adhere to the requirements of applicable laws and regulations, Carbonytes’ Terms and guidelines.
- Your use of Carbonyte should not violate or negatively influence other users from using Carbonyte.
- You are prohibited from using Carbonyte for market manipulation, regardless of whether allowed by law.
- You will not attempt to access any part of Carbonyte servers through hacking, password mining or other unlawful means.
- You will not attempt to infiltrate or test the framework of the Carbonyte network, and disrupt the normal functioning of the same.
- You will not seek to determine the information of other users of Carbonyte.
- You will not attempt to use Carbonyte services for illegal or unlawful activities.
If you have questions regarding these Terms, please feel free to contact Carbonyte for clarification via our email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ready to get started?